Digital marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach your target audience and boost awareness of your brand. Every day, businesses use different marketing assets; the successful ones can clearly identify goals and then choose appropriate assets to achieve those goals while still focusing on overall strategy, business needs, and budget constraints.
If you’re looking to build your brand with a successful digital marketing strategy, you’re in luck! You can create a campaign to engage and convert your audience by utilizing one (or more) of these proven digital marketing assets.
Digital Marketing Assets
Many digital marketing assets exist and can be adjusted to meet your business goals and marketing strategies. However, these are the digital marketing assets that are the most successful:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO is the practice of optimizing content to improve rankings in major search engines, such as Google. By following established SEO practices with all digital content, you can better reach current and prospective customers through major search engines.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM). SMM involves utilizing social media networks (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) to reach customers and communicate business messaging. Organizations that leverage SMM tactics effectively reach customers directly through their preferred social channel.
- Digital Advertising. Digital advertising is the placement of company ads in various online locations, such as search engines and social media networks. Paid placement in search results and pop-up ads are examples of digital advertising.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising. A subset of digital advertising, PPC advertising involves businesses placing ads with a third-party website to drive and increase online traffic. Unlike other forms of paid advertising, you only pay for PPC advertising when a user clicks on the link.
- Content Marketing. Content marketing utilizes an organization’s owned media channels (blog, website, or social media) to target current and prospective customers. When you create and post high-quality content regularly, it can help improve rankings and drive traffic to their website.
- Website Marketing. A subset of content marketing, your website is an extremely powerful tool. By creating geo-targeted and optimized landing pages, you can become a thought leader within your industry and attract potential customers with compelling call-to-action messaging.
- Email Marketing. This asset is used to drive engagement with your current or prospective audience base and has been proven successful in growing customer relationships.
- Downloadable Content. An offshoot of website marketing, downloadable content provides an efficient way to build leads. With high-quality content that current and potential customers can download for free, you provide them with valuable contact information.
Do Marketing The Right Way!
Merrimack Digital asks focused questions to determine the right way to help every individual customer. In addition, their experienced team pays meticulous attention to customer retention when strategizing their digital marketing efforts.
Don’t miss out on the variety of digital marketing opportunities for your brand! Contact Merrimack Digital today to help do your marketing the right way.